Fixed Price Renovations
We offer a whole range of services to Landlords, Estate Agents and Property Management Companies. From small jobs such as inventories and cleaning to entire property refurbishments; organising painters and decorators to general maintenance; fixing electrical items or removing and replacing furniture or carpets, we provide a one-stop service to busy or absent landlords.
Our key servicessee details here
- General Maintenance
- Painting and decorating
- Supplying and fitting new kitchens
- Supplying and fitting new bathrooms
- Replacing floor coverings (wooden floors/carpets/lino etc)
- Plumbing, heating and electrical services
- Roofing /roof repairs
- Windows / French doors
- Curtain poles, curtains and blinds
- Professional cleaning
- EPCs and Gas Safe Certificates
- Gardening and fencing
- Rubbish clearance
Contractorssee details here
- Charged too much
- Took too long to start a Project
- Took too long to complete a Project
- Never finished a Project
- Carried out an overall poor job
- Or all of the above!
Things we WILL and WON’T dosee details here
- Make the property very presentable – we will bring the standard of the property up to a sufficiently high standard so it lets – fast!
- Do everything – we offer a turn-key service. You hand us the key to start the work and we hand it back on or before the day of completion with everything done.
- Keep you updated with regular progress reports if you would like us to.
- Answer the phone, texts or emails – if you have any queries before, during or after the job, we will be only too pleased to help. We regularly receive calls in the evenings and weekends too, which is no problem.
- Charge you any more than the agreed price – the agreed price is the price you pay. If, however, there is additional work that needs to be carried out, over and above the schedule of works agreed, in order for us to complete our refurbishment work, then you will be notified immediately, and a price will be given, that will be agreed prior to undertaking any extra work (at a reduced rate).
- Finish later than the agreed date – the date we set for completion is the date we finish (other than in unforeseen circumstances).