|Type of Property:||Office in Victorian building|
|Work Undertaken:||Converted office into a 2 bed flat, as follows:
- Created new layout of property to accommodate new kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet and 2 x bedrooms
- Stripped all walls back and re-plastered entire property
- Painted and decorated entire flat
- Supplied and fitted new oak veneer floor throughout, together with new skirting throughout
- Re-plumbed property to accommodate new kitchen, bathroom and toilet and fitted new boiler
- Built fitted wardrobes in 2 x bedrooms and fitted cupboards in the sitting room
|Time Taken:||10 weeks|
|Problems Encountered during the project:||There were no real problems encountered throughout the entire project other than the very late delivery of one door from a supplier that had to be specially made|
|Testimonial:||"I would like to thank you, Michele, for the brilliant job you did to convert an old office into a flat.
This was no easy task. It was definitely a challenge but your patience and determination to get it right has paid off. Your builders also deserve a lot of credit and were very helpful at all times.
The flat now looks like a show home and I am delighted with the result."